Windenergy - With Temposonics Sensors for optimum energy efficiency
Three sensors in particular from Temposonics' product portfolio are suitable for wind turbines:
- Temposonics® R-Series V RH5: High-performance sensor for in cylinder-integration
- Temposonics® R-Series V RDV: Detached electronics for space limited mounting
- Temposonics® E-Series EH: Compact cost-efficient solution for general purpose applications
All advantages for windturbines at a glance
- Absolute, non-contact sensing with highest quality: Temposonics® sensors are wear-free over years and measure without rehoming. This implies reduced maintenance expenditure and increased availability
- Highest reliability and high precision: Their unmatched tolerance to shock & vibrations makes Temposonics® sensors first choice to the challenging environment of the wind turbines and guarantee highest control and efficiency
- Modular, environmentally friendly design: Replacement of the sensor cartridge (electronics and sensing element) without breaking the high-pressure seal is enabled
- Variety of interfaces: Analog, CAN, SSI, IO-Link- and Bus- outputs provide accurate position and velocity measurement and help to support early diagnosis of variation in the turbine operation
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
You have a question about one of our products or would like more details on a possible application?
Click here to fill in our request form
Don't want to miss out on the latest blog updates and other news?
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter
Total customer satisfaction
We live by the promise of unparalleled service that
enables us to take all available means to exceed your expectations.
Click here to find out how we support our customers